WinMover -- More Ways to Move Windows (Discovery)
WinMover enhances the Microsoft Windows desktop environment by giving you more ways to move and position windows on your desktop. For example, if you hold down the Alt-key with WinMover running, you can move or resize a window by pressing the mouse button anywhere in the windows and dragging. This is very handy when a program displays its windows mostly off-screen where you can't get to the the title bar and/or the edges to click and drag.
However, WinMover can do more as its "main features" list shows:
- Works with MDI-windows
- Resize and move any window with your mouse
- Close, maximize and minimize any window with your mouse
- Mimic Linux window managers in windows
- Send a window to the back
- Snap windows to the borders of the screen
The web page for this program seems to be down more that it is up, so I've linked to the progam on Major Geeks.
Operating System: Windows
Web Site: http://www.majorgeeks.com/WinMover_d4961.html